things i've discovered in the last 24 hours:
1. i really like thai food.
3. my badger scar is fading (but that could just be winter's fault)
4. sleeping in/laying in bed later than 8 am is wonderful.
5. next time i have to choose between American Gangster and studying for my Criminal Justice System exam i will select AG because my CJS tests are not as difficult as i expected.
6. my job isn't very enjoyable anymore.
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premieres in 6 months and 28 days.
8. sometimes remixes aren't a good idea (read: Thriller 25th Anniversary is less than satisfactory.)
9. i miss my extended family a lot.
10a. i'm good at boggle.
10b. sometimes i wish i was good at good at something that wasn't really lame (foosball, disc golf, boggle, super smash brothers.)
11. sega rules.
i think thats enough for today. go relish.